Chiefs' Josh Gordon added to reserve/COVID list
The Kansas City Chiefs have added wideout Josh Gordon to the reserve/COVID list.
Gordon tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and has entered the league's health and safety protocols as a result. The veteran wideout caught his first touchdown in two years during the Chiefs' Week 14 win over the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gordon hasn't made much of an impact on the stats sheets since signing with the Chiefs earlier this season, but has been playing roughly 35% of the team's offensive snaps over the past six games. If he misses Week 15, Byron Pringle could see extra work across from Tyreek Hill.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021