Adam Thielen (ankle) out for Vikings on Thursday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (ankle) is out for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night.
Thielen injured his ankle on Sunday and he wasn't able to recover in time on the short week. K.J. Osborn is expected to take on the majority of Thielen's snaps. He saw 17.1% of the Vikings' targets and played 93.0% of the offensive snaps in Week 13 with Thielen out for most of the game.
numberFire's models project Osborn for 5.1 targets on Thursday and he has an $8,000 salary on FanDuel's one-game slate. Per Pro Football Focus, Osborn ran just one fewer route than Justin Jefferson in Week 13.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Vikings activate Kirk Cousins from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Vikings will start Sean Mannion in Week 17's contest against Green Bay December 31st, 2021
- Vikings place Kirk Cousins on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice December 30th, 2021