Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in back-to-back Vikings practices
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is questionable for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night.
Cook turned in back-to-back limited practices on Tuesday and Wednesday after sitting out all last week and missing the game. Alexander Mattison will make another start if Cook isn't cleared for Thursday's game.
The Steelers are allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to running backs this season and they have the fifth-worst run defense in the league, according to numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. Cook and Mattison both have $12,000 salaries on FanDuel for Thursday's slate.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Vikings activate Kirk Cousins from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Vikings will start Sean Mannion in Week 17's contest against Green Bay December 31st, 2021
- Vikings place Kirk Cousins on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out in Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice December 30th, 2021