Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott (illness) is expected to play in Week 13's game against the New York Jets.
Scott was absent from practice all week due to an illness but is expected to be active for Sunday's clash with the Jets. If Scott is active, our models expect him to handle 4.3 carries and 1.1 receptions against New York.
Scott's Week 13 projection includes 18.3 rushing yards, 0.2 touchdowns, and 4.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hand) will play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Eagles place J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (finger) on injured reserve on Monday January 10th, 2022
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list January 10th, 2022
- Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday January 10th, 2022