Eagles' Boston Scott (illness) inactive again Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott (illness) did not practice again Thursday for Week 13 against the New York Jets.
Miles Sanders injured his ankle last week and Scott wound up with 17 touches. Sanders has practiced both days this week while Scott has been inactive for back-to-back sessions. Kenneth Gainwell will likely spell Sanders if Scott is inactive on Sunday.
The Jets have the sixth-worst rush defense in the NFL, per numberFire's scheduled-adjusted metrics. Scott and Sanders both have $6,600 salaries on FanDuel for the Week 13 slate.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hand) will play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Eagles place J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (finger) on injured reserve on Monday January 10th, 2022
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list January 10th, 2022
- Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday January 10th, 2022