Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (quad) did not practice on Wednesday for Week 13 against the Miami Dolphins.
The Giants are reportedly hopeful that Shepard will play this week, but he will likely need to at least practice on a limited basis in order to return. Kadarius Toney (quad) also did not practice on Wednesday, so Kenny Golladay and Darius Slayton could be tasked with larger roles again in Week 13. Pharoh Cooper was the Giants' primary slot receiver last week with Shepard and Toney sidelined.
In Shepard's three healthy games this season, he is averaging 11.0 targets and 8.7 receptions. The Dolphins have the No. 25 pass defense in numberFire's schedule-adjusted power rankings.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021