Amari Cooper (COVID) officially questionable for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (COVID-19) is officially questionable for Week 13 against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
Cooper is expected to return from his two-game absence and play on Thursday night, but he could be limited after Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy said the receiver still wasn't feeling well earlier this week. Either way, Cooper's return will result in fewer snaps for Michael Gallup and likely fewer targets for Dalton Schultz. Cooper has been held under 70 receiving yards in all but two games this season.
numberFire's models currently project Cooper for 6.9 targets versus the Saints on Thursday night. He has an $11,500 salary on FanDuel's one-game slate. The Saints have the No. 16 pass defense in our schedule-adjusted team rankings.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022