D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (shoulder) is not expected to play in Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings, per head coach Dan Campbell.
“It’s hard to say that you’d see him playing,” Campbell said. Swift exited the Lions' Thanksgiving loss early with a shoulder sprain. He was previously referred to as day-to-day, but Campbell's comments suggest Swift will miss at least one game. That sets up Jamaal Williams for a workhorse role in Week 13 versus the Vikings.
Williams handled 20 touches and gained 83 yards on Thanksgiving, finishing with 10.8 FanDuel points on a 63% offensive snap share. The Vikings are allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022