Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) scheduled for MRI on Friday
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller (knee) is set to undergo further testing on Friday, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Waller was forced to exit Thursday's win over the Dallas Cowboys due to a knee injury and was unable to return. He is scheduled for an MRI and additional tests on Friday to determine the severity of the injury. Rapoport added that Waller was reportedly not in a lot of pain last night, which hints at a potentially less severe diagnosis. More information should be available on Friday or Saturday. If Waller is forced to miss time, Foster Moreau is expected to step into a larger role in the Raiders passing game.
Waller hauled in 2 of 5 targets for 33 yards before exiting Week 12's win over the Cowboys.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) a game-time decision in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) returns to practice on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ribs) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) out for Week 16 December 26th, 2021