Darren Waller (knee) questionable to return for Raiders on Thanksgiving
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller is considered questionable to return Thursday in the team's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Waller seemed to twist his knee during the second quarter, and he immediately limped off the field. After evaluation, the team has deemed him questionable to return. Foster Moreau will be the main option at tight end with Waller sidelined.
Before exiting, Waller had 2 catches on 5 targets with 33 yards and 4.3 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) a game-time decision in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) returns to practice on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ribs) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) out for Week 16 December 26th, 2021