CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially inactive for Cowboys on Thanksgiving
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb will not play Thursday in the team's Week 12 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Lamb wasn't able to clear concussion protocol this morning, as reported by Jay Glazer. And now the team has officially ruled him out for his first missed game of the season. Expect Lamb - and teammate Amari Cooper - to be back in action in Week 13 against New Orleans. The main wide receiver options for Dak Prescott are Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson and Noah Brown.
In 10 games this season, Lamb has 50 catches for 740 yards and 6 touchdowns on 7.7 targets per game.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022