D'Andre Swift (shoulder) questionable to return for Detroit on Thanksgiving
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift is considered questionable to return Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bears.
Swift went to the ground hard midway through the second quarter, with multiple Lions players falling on top of him. After being evaluated by trainers, he was taken to the locker room and deemed questionable with a shoulder injury. Expect a huge dose of Jamaal Williams.
Before exiting, Swift had 3 carries for 0 yards and 3 catches on 3 targets for 9 yards.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Jared Goff (thumb) questionable for Lions' Week 18 contest against Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) expected to play for Lions versus Packers January 7th, 2022
- Jared Goff (knee) practices again for Detroit January 6th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jared Goff (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022