Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot, groin) DNP on Wednesday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot, groin) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Earlier on Wednesday, Mayfield told the media he planned to practice but ultimately ended up listed as DNP. Notably, the injury report didn't include a knee injury but did include foot and groin issues. Mayfield said he plans to play in Week 12.
Mayfield's Week 12 projection includes 237.4 passing yards, 1.3 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions, and 15.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Browns expect Baker Mayfield back as starter in 2022 January 11th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (ankle) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (ribs) available for Browns' Week 18 contest against Cincinnati January 7th, 2022
- Cleveland's David Njoku (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game against Bengals January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) questionable for Browns Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) practicing for Browns in Week 18 January 6th, 2022