49ers' Elijah Mitchell (finger) limited on Wednesday
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (finger) was limited at Wednesday's practice ahead of Week 12's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Mitchell was limited on Wednesday as he continues to recover from a broken finger he had surgery on last Tuesday. His return to practice on Wednesday is a great sign for his potential availability against the Vikings.
The 49ers implied team total of 25.5 points is the second-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday, will play against Dallas January 12th, 2022