Saquon Barkley (ankle) logs limited practice for Giants
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) was a limited participant at Thursday's practice for Week 11 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.
Barkley is expected to play for the first time since Week 5. Devontae Booker, who was also limited at Wednesday's practice with a hip injury, would retain his role as the Giants' lead back if Barkley were to suffer a setback and be unable to play. Otherwise, Booker will return to fantasy irrelevance.
Saquon is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 18.1 touches. The Buccaneers are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021