Broncos' Noah Fant (COVID-19) returns to practice on Wednesday
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (COVID-19) returned to practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 10's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Fant was activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list on Wednesday and returned to practice. He is expected to be available for Sunday's clash with the Eagles. Our models expect him to see 5.3 targets against Philadelphia. Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
Fant's Week 10 projection includes 3.9 receptions, 35.1 yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 6.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022