DeSean Jackson signing with Las Vegas Raiders
Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson is signing with the Las Vegas Raiders.
Jackson negotiated his release from the Los Angeles Rams earlier this season after the veteran became frustrated with his lack of involvement in the Rams' offense. The speedy receiver will attempt to replace Henry Ruggs' role in the Raiders' offense.
Jackson's 1.23 Net Expected Points per target ranks fourth in the league among receivers with 10 or more targets, but his 15 targets illustrate just how sparingly the Rams had been using the soon-to-be 35-year-old. While Jackson likely won't be a one-for-one replacement for Ruggs' 5.1 targets per game this season, he'll certainly provide a much-needed boost to the Raiders' offense.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) a game-time decision in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) returns to practice on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ribs) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) out for Week 16 December 26th, 2021