Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) questionable to return in Week 9
Denver Broncos tight end Albert Okwuegbunam (knee) is questionable to return to Sunday's Week 9 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Okwuegbunam only just recently returned from the injured reserve while he recovered from a hamstring injury, and was thrust into a starting role with Noah Fant on the reserve/COVID list. The athletic tight end is a pass catcher first but has aided in the Broncos' successful running game in Week 9.
Okweugbunam has 4 catches for 25 yards as of this writing, with just over 6 minutes left in the third quarter.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022