Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) taking it slow
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (calf, injured reserve) is "taking it slow" at practice, per Michael Gehlken of Dallas Morning News.
The Cowboys designated Gallup to return from IR earlier this week, but it sounds like they may not activate him for Sunday night's matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. Cedrick Wilson has taken on most of Gallup's snaps and Dalton Schultz has stepped up as a primary target over the last four games.
Schultz is averaging 14.8 FanDuel points over the last four games and leading the Cowboys with 28 targets (23.0% share). Wilson has an 11.5% target share in that span and hasn't scored more than 10 FanDuel points in any contest. The Vikings are allowing the third-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Dallas' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) practicing in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Cowboys expect CeeDee Lamb (concussion) to return for Week 13 November 28th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) may see fewer touches moving forward due to bone bruise November 26th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially inactive for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Glazer: CeeDee Lamb (concussion) doesn't clear protocol, out on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021