Dyami Brown (knee) not practicing Wednesday for Football Team
Washington Football Team wide receiver Dyami Brown (knee) is not practicing Wednesday.
Brown injured his knee last week and is expected to be held out through Washington's Week 9 bye. Adam Humphries and DeAndre Carter figure to take on most of Brown's snaps on Sunday versus the Denver Broncos. Humphries out-snapped Carter 50-39 in Week 7.
Humphries is averaging 0.91 yards per route run this season and Carter is averaging 0.82. numberFire's models project Humphries for 4.42 targets and Carter for 2.55 targets in Week 8. The Broncos are allowing the 10th-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) practicing on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Logan Thomas (hamstring) expected to practice for Football Team this week November 22nd, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) sidelined for Football Team in Week 11 November 21st, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) out again in Week 11 November 21st, 2021