Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins is expected to play in Monday's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Collins was absent from practice on Friday but is still expected to play against the Saints on Monday Night Football. He was upgraded to a limited participant on Saturday and Pete Carroll expects him to be available, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Collins' Week 7 projection includes 31.1 rushing yards, 0.27 rushing touchdowns, and 6.3 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021