Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) will play Thursday night agains the Denver Broncos, reports James Palmer of NFL Network.
Palmer reports that Beckham will fight through his shoulder injury after it previously looked like he wouldn't be available. He didn't practice all week, but Beckham did manage to record a season-high 79 yards last week on a season-low snap share while dealing with the same issue. This will be the first time this season that the Browns have Beckham and Jarvis Landry (knee) active, but Case Keenum is starting in place of Baker Mayfield (shoulder).
The Broncos are ranked 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position and 15th in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play. Beckham has a $10,000 salary on FanDuel for Thursday night's slate.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Ben Skowronek to fill Robert Woods' (ACL) role for Rams in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham will reportedly play in Rams' Week 10 matchup against 49ers November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Rams' Robert Woods (knee) reportedly out for season with torn ACL November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Rams November 11th, 2021
- DeSean Jackson signing with Las Vegas Raiders November 8th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ankle) back in for Rams in Week 9 November 7th, 2021