Trey Lance (knee) still not practicing for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Trey Lance (knee) did not practice again Thursday.
The 49ers are coming off a bye but Lance still hasn't been able to practice on Wednesday or Thursday. Jimmy Garoppolo (calf), on the other hand, has turned in back-to-back practices and is on track to take back over as San Francisco's starting quarterback.
Jimmy G is the QB13 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.5 FanDuel points. The Colts are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position and the seventh-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022