Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) sitting again Thursday
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) is not practicing again Thursday.
Barkley hasn't practiced since injuring his ankle in Week 5 and he could be headed for another absence on Sunday. Devontae Booker was vultured at the goal line by Elijhaa Penny last week, but he handled 12-of-15 running back carries and totaled 69 yards on 16 touches while playing 71.2% of the overall snaps.
Booker is the RB13 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel. The Panthers are allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season, but they rank fifth-worst in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021