Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list
The Cincinnati Bengals activated running back Samaje Perine from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Perine missed last week's game and Chris Evans filled in as Joe Mixon's backup with 7 touches, 67 yards, and a touchdown. Evans may have earned a few more opportunties moving forward in some passing situations, possibly costing Perine touches. The Bengals are facing the Baltimore Ravens in Week 7.
numberFire's models project Perine for 3.9 touches and 17.9 yards in Week 7. Evans is projected for 2.0 touches and 12.3 yards. They have a $5,400 salary and $4,800 on FanDuel, respectively. The Ravens are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021