Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott dismissed concerns about a calf injury he suffered on the final play of Sunday's overtime win against the New England Patriots.
"It was a little pain," Prescott said while wearing a walking boot as a post-game precaution. "Didn’t like what I felt. I could’ve kept playing if I had to. I’ll be fine.” The Cowboys are on bye in Week 7, so Prescott has plenty of time to heal up before a Week 8 date with the Minnesota Vikings. He completed 36-of-51 passes for 445 yards with 3 touchdowns and an interception on Sunday against the Patriots. It was Prescott's fifth three-touchdown performance in six games this season.
Dak has scored the second-most FanDuel points (27.8) and added the sixth-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back (0.43) among quarterbacks with multiple attempts in Week 6. He is the QB8 overall this year in terms of FanDuel points per game (22.3) and Prescott's touchdown pass percentage (7.4) is tied with Patrick Mahomes for fifth-best in the NFL.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) to be ready for Cowboys' Wild Card game January 10th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) out for Dallas in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tony Pollard (foot) questionable for Cowboys on Saturday January 6th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery January 3rd, 2022
- Jones: Cowboys believe Michael Gallup tore ACL in loss to Cardinals Week 17 January 2nd, 2022