Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in the team's Week 6 game against the New England Patriots.
Elliott is dealing with a rib injury, so he should be close to full health for today's game against the Patriots. The Cowboys are 3.5-point favorites over the Pats this week and have a 66.2% win probability in our models, so Zeke could find himself with a hefty workload this week.
Our models project Elliott, who has an $8,300 salary on FanDuel, to score 17.2 fantasy points against the Patriots.
- Daniel Jones (neck) preparing to play for Giants versus Dolphins December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys to give Ezekiel Elliott (knee) 'serious load' Thursday November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (COVID-19) 'not feeling best' November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021