Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to play for Giants Week 6
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney is expected to suit up Sunday in the team's Week 6 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Toney is dealing with an ankle injury, but all signs point to him playing, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Keep an eye on his status over the next hour to confirm he gets the green light.
Our models currently project Toney for 4.1 catches, 49.3 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 9.1 FanDuel points.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021