Daniel Jones (concussion) cleared to play in Giants' Week 6 matchup against Rams
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (concussion) is not listed on Week 6's final injury report against the Los Angeles Rams.
Jones will be under center on Sunday after New York's starting quarterback was cleared by an independent neurologist. In a matchup against numberFire's 13th ranked pass defense, our models project Jones to score 18.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,200.
Jones' current Week 6 projection includes 22.1 completions for 235.4 yards and 1.3 touchdowns and 6.4 rushing attempts for 30.3 yards.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) ruled out again for Giants in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) DNP Wednesday for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 11 November 22nd, 2021