Daniel Jones (concussion) 'appears' ready to play for Giants
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (concussion) "appears" to be ready for Week 6 against the Los Angeles Rams, per head coach Joe Judge.
Jones was knocked out of last week's game and had to be carted off the field, but he will be a full participant at Friday's practice and is all but set to play against the Rams in Week 6. Sterling Shepard and Darius Slayton, who both missed the past two games with hamstring injuries, are expected back on Sunday. Kenny Golladay, however, is likely out with a knee injury.
Jones is the QB15 in numberFire's weekly rankings and he has a $7,200 salary on FanDuel in Week 6. The Rams are ranked 18th in FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing quarterbacks.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021