Dalvin Cook (ankle) practicing Wednesday for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle) is practicing on Wednesday.
Cook did not practice at all last week before being ruled out on Sunday. He was limited at Wednesday's practice, presumably putting Cook on track to be back out there for a Week 6 matchup with the Carolina Panthers. However, the Vikings do have their bye next week, so they may elect to hold Cook out again. Alexander Mattison's fantasy viability is dependent on Cook's status.
Cook is the RB5 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and he has an $8,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 6. The Panthers are allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt carted off, will not return with calf injury October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) returns to field in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday October 14th, 2021