Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list
The Cincinnati Bengals have placed running back Samaje Perine on the reserve/COVID list.
Perine played a big role in the Bengals' close loss to the Green Bay Packers in Week 5, but may have to spend Week 6 watching from home if can't clear the league's protocols before Sunday. If Perine is vaccinated, he will be eligible to return once he can provide two negative tests for COVID-19 24 hours apart.
Perine split the Bengals' running back opportunities with starter Joe Mixon (ankle sprain) in Week 5, carrying the ball 11 times for 59 yards and catching 4 of 5 targets for 24 yards and a touchdown. While he was quite effective in his opportunities, his workload was already likely to scale back in Week 6 as Mixon returns to full health.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021