Josh Gordon expected to make Chiefs debut Week 5
The Kansas City Chiefs promoted wide receiver Josh Gordon from the practice squad.
Gordon is on track to make his Chiefs debut in Week 5 against the Buffalo Bills. The 30-year-old wideout could immediately emerge as Patrick Mahomes' trusted third option behind Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill. Those two have accounted for more than half of the Chiefs' targets this season while everyone else on the team has a target share below 15 percent.
numberFire's models project Gordon for 3.0 targets in his debut. He has a $5,000 salary on FanDuel in Week 5 against a Bills defense that is allowing the fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season. The Bills are also allowing the fewest Passing Net Expected Points per drop back and they have the No. 1 defense in our NFL Team Power Rankings.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play in Kansas City's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Kansas City's Darrel Williams (toe) expected to play in Wild Card contest against Steelers January 14th, 2022
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) out for Kansas City's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (heel) downgraded at Chiefs practice Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Chiefs' Darrel Williams (toe) practicing again Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) DNP Thursday for Chiefs January 13th, 2022