Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory
Dallas Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz caught 6 passes for 80 yards and 2 touchdowns on 7 targets in a Week 3 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Schultz led the Cowboys in receiving across the board and he out-targeted fellow tight end Blake Jarwin 7-2. Schultz entered Monday night with 8 catches for 68 scoreless yards on the year, and he's averaging less than a 70% snap share on an offense with arguably the best wide receiver group in the league, so consistent production could be hard to come by. The Cowboys will face the Carolina Panthers in Week 4.
Schultz led all tight ends with 23.0 FanDuel points in Week 3. He is the TE11 in numberFire's Week 4 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 5.5 targets and 7.7 FanDuel points. The Panthers are allowing the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) questionable for Week 6 meeting with Patriots October 15th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (hamstring) expected to play in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Ezekiel Elliott (knee) listed as questionable on Cowboys' Week 5 injury report October 8th, 2021
- Cowboys list Amari Cooper (hamstring) as questionable on Week 5's injury report October 8th, 2021
- Ezekiel Elliott (knee) back at Cowboys practice Thursday October 7th, 2021