Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians said receiver Scott Miller is dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe.
Miller has seen his snaps ramp up in each game so far this season, drawing his first three targets of the year in Week 3 against the Los Angeles Rams. However, it seems like fantasy managers will need to lower fantasy expectations for the speedster in 2021, at least while he recovers from his turf toe injury.
With Antonio Brown (COVID-19) sidelined for Week 3, it was Tyler Johnson who made the most of his opportunities, reeling in 3 of 6 targets for 63 yards. Johnson nearly broke off a long score as well, if not for a shoestring tackle by a Rams defensive back. If Brown and Miller miss the team's Week 4 game against the New England Patriots, Johnson could be an intriguing play in deeper formats.
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) headed for X-rays October 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes feeling "fine" after rough hit in loss October 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (chest) will not return in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) will not return in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (chest) questionable to return for Raiders in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (foot) carted to locker room in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- O.J. Howard (ankle) questionable for Buccaneers' Week 7 matchup against Bears October 23rd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) remains out on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- O.J. Howard (ankle) back at Buccaneers practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle) sidelined at Buccaneers practice again October 21st, 2021