Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week
Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) is considered to be week-to-week while he recovers from the hamstring injury that forced him to leave Sunday's contest against the Indianapolis Colts.
Brown has been one of the more frustrating players in fantasy football this season, and is perhaps still recovering from the multiple knee surgeries he underwent during the offseason. With a week-to-week designation, hopefully he will be able to return when he's ready.
Brown has caught just 7 of his 19 targets this season, posting 92 yards and 1 touchdown on those receptions. Nick Westbrook-Ikhine surprisingly led the Titans' receivers in snaps (78%), targets (4), receptions (4) and yards (53) in Week 3 while finding the end zone, and could be a name to monitor with Brown sidelined.
- Will Fuller (finger) not expected to play in Dolphins' Week 8 matchup against Buffalo October 25th, 2021
- Shanahan: 49ers will start Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 8's matchup against Bears October 25th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) active for Seattle's Week 7 matchup against Saints October 25th, 2021
- Jets reportedly acquire Joe Flacco in trade with Eagles October 25th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve October 25th, 2021
- Titans' Julio Jones (hamstring) active for Week 7 meeting with Chiefs October 24th, 2021
- Titans' Julio Jones (hamstring) optimistic that he'll play against Chiefs in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) feeling good at Titans practice Friday October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (food poisoning) expects to play Week 7 for Titans October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (illness) sits out Titans practice again October 21st, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) active at Titans practice Thursday October 21st, 2021