Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert had a big day in the team's 30-24 upset victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Heading into the game as a touchdown underdog, Herbert stunned Patrick Mahomes and Co. at Arrowhead Field. The second-year signal caller was sharp all night, and his numbers would've looked even better had it not been for a few drops throughout. Herbert continues to be a top quarterback option in fantasy formats given the high-octane nature of the Chargers attack.
Herbert completed 26-of-38 passes for 281 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also added 16 yards on the ground on 4 carries.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Chargers list Mike Williams (knee) as questionable in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) DNP for Chargers on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) absent for Chargers' Wednesday practice October 13th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (groin) doubtful for Week 5 October 8th, 2021
- Justin Jackson (groin) DNP on Thursday for Chargers October 7th, 2021
- Mike Williams finishes Chargers loss with 11 yards October 5th, 2021