Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder did not participate in Thursday's practice session.
Crowder didn't practice on Wednesday either, so this doesn't bode well for the veteran's chances of suiting up this Sunday in the team's game against the Denver Broncos. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days, as participating Friday would at least give him a chance of playing. Should Crowder sit, Braxton Berrios figures to remain the team's top option in the slot.
In 12 games with the team last season, Crowder had 59 catches on 89 targets for 699 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) taking it slow October 28th, 2021
- Mike Williams (knee) practicing in full for Chargers post-bye October 28th, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) no longer expected to play Thursday October 28th, 2021
- Saints plan on Mark Ingram playing Week 8 October 28th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) 'for sure' playing Week 8 October 28th, 2021
- Saints reportedly acquire running back Mark Ingram in trade with Texans October 27th, 2021
- Mike White officially named Jets' Week 8 starter October 27th, 2021
- Mike White to start for Jets over Joe Flacco October 26th, 2021
- Jets reportedly acquire Joe Flacco in trade with Eagles October 25th, 2021
- Zach Wilson out for Jets 2-4 weeks with PCL sprain October 25th, 2021
- Jets' Zach Wilson (knee) will "likely miss time" October 24th, 2021
- Ty Johnson (concussion) questionable to return for Jets in Week 7 October 24th, 2021