Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (ribs) was a limited participant at Thursday's practice.
Cooper is battling bruised ribs, but the limited session puts him on track to play in Monday night's contest against the Philadelphia Eagles. CeeDee Lamb, who has out-targeted Cooper 24-22 through two weeks, would be in line for a monster target share if Cooper winds up not being able to play.
Cooper is the WR13 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings and he has a $7,300 salary on FanDuel's non-Monday only slate this week. Our models project him for 9.1 targets and 14.3 FanDuel points versus the Eagles on Monday night.
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) may see fewer touches moving forward due to bone bruise November 26th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially inactive for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Glazer: CeeDee Lamb (concussion) doesn't clear protocol, out on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) not included on final injury report for Week 12 November 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially questionable for Week 12 clash with Raiders November 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) planning to return to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2021