Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (shoulder) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Gibson continues to deal with a shoulder injury to start the week. He played through the injury in Week 2's win over the Giants on Thursday Night Football, and barring any midweek setbacks, should be able to do the same against the Bills in Week 3. Our models expect Gibson to handle 16.0 carries and 2.09 receptions against Buffalo.
Gibson's Week 3 projection includes 74.4 rushing yards, 14.9 receiving yards, 0.67 touchdowns, and 13.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,100.
- Saints reportedly acquire running back Mark Ingram in trade with Texans October 27th, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) questionable for Week 8 clash with Packers October 27th, 2021
- 49ers' George Kittle (calf) expected back for Week 9 October 27th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) back at practice on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) weeks away from return October 27th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) active at Washington practice Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) not practicing Wednesday for Football Team October 27th, 2021
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Football Team's Dyami Brown (knee) questionable to return in Week 7 October 24th, 2021