Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams (knee, foot) is questionable for Week 2's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Williams was downgraded to a limited participant at Friday's practice after being upgraded to full on Thursday. He will carry the questionable tag into a Week 2 clash with the Bills. If he is available, our models expect him to see 2.9 targets against Buffalo.
Williams' Week 2 projection includes 1.7 receptions, 20.0 yards, 0.13 touchdowns, and 3.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,800.
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021