Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell (abdomen) is questionable for Week 2's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Campbell was added to the injury report on Friday after logging a limited practice due to an abdomen injury. He is officially listed as questionable to face the Rams on Sunday. If he is active, our models expect him to see 5.8 targets against Los Angeles.
Campbell's Week 2 projection includes 3.3 receptions, 35.9 yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 6.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,900.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6 October 17th, 2021