Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley rushed 13 times for 57 yards and caught 2 passes for 12 yards in Thursday night's loss to the Washington Football Team.
The good news is that Barkley logged an 84% offensive snap share after only recording a 48% share in Week 1. The bad news is that other than a 41-yard burst in the first quarter, Barkley was unable to do much at all. Barkley should benefit from the extended rest ahead of a plus matchup with the Atlanta Falcons in Week 3.
Barkley scored 7.9 FanDuel points on Thursday night, falling short of numberFire's projection (11.6). The Falcons enter Week 2 with the third-worst rush defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (quad) limited on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Giants' Mike Glennon diagnosed with concussion December 6th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) likely out for Giants again Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (ribs) returns to Week 13 game December 5th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (ribs) questionable to return for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) out for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021