Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Today's absence is the second straight practice Baltimore's speedy receiver missed with an ankle injury. Sammy Watkins would take a clear lead role among the Ravens' wideout group if Brown is unable to suit up for Sunday night's Week 2 matchup against a Kansas City Chiefs' defense ranked tenth in FanDuel points allowed per game (27.9) to receivers this season.
Brown's current projection includes 4.0 receptions for 47.6 yards on 6.6 targets.
- Broncos leaving Jerry Jeudy (ankle) inactive Week 7 October 21st, 2021
- Teddy Bridgewater (foot) 'fine' for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson (knee) practicing Thursday for Lions October 21st, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) held out of Chiefs practice again Thursday October 21st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (quad) returns to practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ravens' Latavius Murray (ankle) absent from practice on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) active for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Ty'Son Williams inactive for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) ruled out for Ravens in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Rashod Bateman activated for Ravens, expected to make debut October 15th, 2021