Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock
The Tennessee Titans have elevated Randy Bullock from the practice squad Tuesday.
Mike Badgley was released by the team following a missed field goal and an extra-point attempt in a blowout los against the Arizona Cardinals. As a result, Bullock, who was on the practice squad, has been brought up to the active roster ahead of Week 2 against the Seattle Seahawks.
With the Cincinnati Bengals last season, Bullock went 21-for-26 on field-goal attempts and went 24-for-25 on extra points.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021