Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hamstring) is officially active for the team's Week 1 contest against the Washington Football Team.
Ekeler gave the fantasy community a scare in the leadup to Week 1, but after practicing Friday and working with the team's trainers throughout the week, he seems ready to suit up against the Football Team. The dynamic back missed a significant amount of the 2020 season with a related injury, so his health will be something to monitor each week.
Ekeler could be one of the Chargers' most important weapons facing the Football Team's strong defensive front; his utility in the passing game could be crucial in the effort to relieve pressure from quarterback Justin Herbert. We currently have Ekeler, who has a $6,900 salary on FanDuel, to score 15 fantasy points in Week 1, making him our RB5 for the week.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) active for Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) expected to play in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) questionable for Chargers' Week 10 contest against Vikings November 12th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) participates in Chargers' Thursday practice November 11th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (quad) ruled out for Week 9 November 5th, 2021
- Justin Herbert practicing through hand ailment November 4th, 2021