Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow will not play in Friday's preseason game against the Washington Football team.
Burrow won't see any snaps against Washington on Friday but he is reportedly feeling more comfortable in his recovery from last season's knee injury. He told the media on Wednesday that one of the final steps in his recovery was feeling comfortable in the pocket and he's "good to go now". It remains to be seen if Burrow will see any actions in Cincinnati's final preseason game before their season opener against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 1.
numberFire's models project Burrow for 4,622.5 passing yards, 27.42 passing touchdowns, and 9.4 interceptions this season. He is the QB15 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Week 5 October 10th, 2021