Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) likely out 2-3 weeks
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hamstring) will "probably miss 2-3 weeks," according to Pat Leonard of NY Daily News Sports.
The Giants are taking a cautious approach with Golladay after he tweaked his hamstring at Tuesday's practice. He has plenty of time to recover for Week 1 against the Denver Broncos on September 12. The 27-year-old wideout signed a four-year, $72 million deal with the Giants in March. He was limited to just five games last season due to injury, but averaged a career-high 10.6 yards per target. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Golladay's current ADP in PPR leagues is the WR25.
Golladay is currently the WR25 in numberFire's preseason rankings and our models project him to lead the Giants in 2021 with 140.8 targets, 81.1 catches, 1,137.1 yards, and 6.12 touchdowns.
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021