Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension
Running back Nick Chubb has signed a three-year extension with the Cleveland Browns worth $36.6 million.
Chubb has been one of the most dominant running backs in the league on the ground since entering the league, grading out as Pro Football Focus' top running back twice, and coming in at fourth at the position in 2020. Behind the Browns' strong offensive line, Chubb should be set up for another fantastic season in the league.
Chubb is currently numberFire's RB7 for fantasy purposes this season. He's projected for 310 rush attempts with 1,496.5 yards and 13 scores, plus another 28.5 receptions for 214.2 yards and 1.5 touchdowns. If Kareem Hunts becomes injured at any point in the season, Chubb has a clear path to being a top 3 running back in fantasy.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021