Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (shoulder) left practice early on Wednesday.
Prescott underwent an MRI on Wednesday after leaving practice early with soreness in his right arm. The test reveled a muscle strain in his right shoulder. Speaking to the media after, Prescott said "I felt some soreness when making certain throws today, and I really just decided not to push things too far. Better to be cautious and smart about it. I don’t see this as any kind of serious setback. We’ll treat it on a daily basis, and I’ll be fine."
numberFire's models project Prescott for 5,160 passing yards, 29.72 touchdowns, and 6.27 interceptions this season. He is the QB5 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021